To create a new Architecture view, go to the Views tab and follow these steps:
1. Click the Create new view icon .
2. Select the Architecture view type.
BlueDolphin allows users to choose from the list of our premade templates when creating a new Architecture view:
- Capability Architecture
- Project Application Design
- Project Process Design
- Project Technology Design
- Capability Canvas
- Business Model Canvas
- Project Delivery
- Project Data Design
- Customer Journey Map
- C4 Methodology Project Delivery
- Team Canvas
3. From the selection of available templates, click on the one that you want to use for your new view. In case you want to start modeling from scratch, select Blank instead.
A new Architecture view based on the template will be created. You can change the name of the view in the text box on the far left of the toolbar.
More information on the available templates and how to make best use of them can be found in this blog.