Dusky.1 Release notes (November 22, 2022)
The latest BlueDolphin release, Dusky.1, is now available. We are excited to bring to you one of most awaited features - images on views!
- You can now add images to Architecture and Data views. A drag-and-drop interaction enables you to place images (from your computer) such as company logos on the views. Files of JPG, JPEG, PNG, SVG, and ICO types are supported. A max of 1 MB per file is allowed. You can do basic editing such as copy/pasting, deleting, resizing, rotating, and layering with the images
- For more information on this feature, please check out the product documentation
- Long text values for dropdown options in questionnaires does not result in jumbled text
- Copy/paste of content across views open in multiple tabs is now consistent
- Fixed an issue in XSD validation that caused certain AMEFF files to not import
- Renaming a view does not cause strange result such as letters disappearing
- Object search now shows accurate object count
- Pulling large historical datasets does not result in errors
Please sign in to leave a comment.