Commerson.1 Release notes (August 13, 2022)
The latest BlueDolphin release, Commerson.1, is now available.
This release brings these new functionalities:
- You can now set the name of your company that gets displayed in the top menu. For more information, please refer to the product documentation page Company profile – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- Relationship questionnaires are now added to the /Relations endpoint in OData. Relationship questionnaires are not available in history
- Architecture views are now included when you make a copy of a business unit. The owner of the views in the target business unit is the same as that for the views in the source business unit. The view in the target business unit has the same status and sharing as that of the view in the source business unit
- Questionnaire data for objects and relationships is now included when you make a copy of a business unit. If an object questionnaire field is used as an object property on a source object, then that property and the data is also copied over
- Data from relationship labels is now included when you make a copy of a business unit
- For automatic provisioning using SCIM, the /Groups endpoint now supports the PUT request. With respect to OKTA, this extends support for custom app integrations created using OKTA's Application Integration Wizard
The release also includes the following bug fixes:
- In certain situations, multi-select relationship type questionnaire fields no longer create duplicate relationships
- In the history panel, the avatar is again visible
BlueDolphin also receives major upgrades under the hood:
- .NET framework now runs version 6.0
- GoJS diagramming library is on version 2.2.11
Please sign in to leave a comment.