Fraser.1 Release notes (January 16, 2023)
The next release of BlueDolphin, Fraser.1, is now available.
- You can now link two images or an image and a free shape with a line. This line has all the same functionalities that are available on lines. For more information, please refer to product documentation Linking images and free shapes with lines – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- SVG and ICO images are now rendered when Architecture and Data views (that contain those image types) are downloaded as PDFs
- SVG images that do not have width and height attributes in their root element can now be added to Architecture and Data views. For these SVG images, BlueDolphin will set the default resolution to 120px by 120px
- Adding/removing values to/from relationship questionnaire fields can now always be saved
- In some cases, retrieving objects via OData does not show English and Dutch texts
- In certain situations, a page refresh is no longer necessary for conditional layout to be applied
- After updating its description, a questionnaire can now again be saved
- In some cases, mandatory questionnaire fields no longer need a page refresh to display the red border
- In some cases, if the order of values in source connections for questionnaires is changed, then those changes can now be saved
- On Firefox, dragging an object from the object viewer on to the canvas does not cause the last added object to jump to the same position
Please sign in to leave a comment.