Open a view in a new tabCompleted
- What is your wish?
The option to open a view in a new browser tab, using a shortcut like CTRL-Click.
- What is the problem you encounter?
Issue raised in an inspiration session with client. Need to open views next to each other for comparison. Currently the current screen is gone if you click through to another view.
- Why do you want this wish?
See problem above.
- Do you have a workaround? And if so, what is it?
Open the view, copy link, past in new browser tab, and go back to the previous view in the original tab.
- How would you ideally solve the problem?
CTRL-click to open in a new tab.
- How big is the problem on a scale from 1 to 5?
(1 = it would be nice, but definitely not necessary,
5 = I can't work another day without it).
Post is closed for comments.