Workspace (aka Business Unit) as a field enabled for JaserSoft reportsAnswered
What is your wish?
- Missing important insight in JasperSoft datasources
What is the problem you encounter?
- At this moment it is not possible to create correct JasperSoft reports because you cannot see to which workspace an object belongs.
- I cannot do governance on mandatory fields because you cannot see to which workspace an object belongs.
Why do you want this wish?
- So i can make use of the embedded reportings tool.
Do you have a workaround? And if so, what is it?
How would you ideally solve the problem?
- Just add the field workspace to the datasources of JasperSoft
How big is the problem on a scale from 1 to 5?
- 5 = I can't work another day without it
This is highly needed for customers like Rite Aid who need to work with workspaces / business units.
Note: i know that maybe JasperSoft is end-of-life but now it is totally useless.
So please keep supporting JasperSoft as long as it is enabled in the tool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.