Make portal process menu more user friendlyAnswered
- What is your wish?
Make it possible to click on a process/actor/application.. in the portal. Instead of have to click on the tiny arrow in front of it.
- What is the problem you encounter?
Users click on a process/role/application.. and nothing seems to happen. They think there is no information availble or that they need rights to access the information.
- Why do you want this wish?
Easier to access information by users who aren't digitally skilled or use the portal often.
- Do you have a workaround? And if so, what is it?
- How would you ideally solve the problem?
By clicking on the process/roll/application I want the underlying processes to open
- How big is the problem on a scale from 1 to 5?
Please sign in to leave a comment.