Fraser.2 Release notes (February 20, 2023)
The next BlueDolphin release, Fraser.2, is now available. It brings several usability improvements, a feature update, and bug fixes.
- Public views that are shared are now available to other users in their 'Public' folder
- Browser tab now displays the current content open for a page in BlueDolphin. For example, Objects - BlueDolphin, [view_name] - BlueDolphin
- On the Objects page, the search results do not show archived objects along with active objects. Rather, the results follow the tab you are on. This is applicable when you search with or without filter value(s). Further, 'Active' and 'Archive' labels are not displayed in the search results
- In the Process portal, the description panel does not show questions that are not filled in. The PDF download with description also respect this filter
- In the share view modal, the owner of the view is not shown and the 'Add:' label is renamed to 'Shared with:'
- After an AMEFF import, the 'AMEFF Import Identifier' property is not visible:
- Object properties of an object
- Object search filter (value based)
- Dropdown in Conditional layout that uses Object field and Object properties
- Copy functionality for business units is extended to allow copying of the master business unit (your tenant) to a new business unit. All the existing functionalities for copying a business unit are applicable here
- Fixed an issue in BPMN views that gave 'The requested view is not found' error while working tasks and objects
- View objects' names are now synced when those views are renamed
- Improved handling when multiple editors are on a shared view
- Access relationships are now created correctly in both directions when you officialize a BPMN view that has data store or data object connected to multiple tasks in multiple lanes
- In Dutch tenants, free shapes contained in certain Architecture view templates are no longer loaded as squares
- In BPMN views and in certain situations, the object viewer now always shows the correct content for the selected node on the canvas
Please sign in to leave a comment.