Fraser.3 Release notes (March 27, 2023)
The next BlueDolphin release, Fraser.3, is now available.
- Google Cloud Architecture comes to BlueDolphin! The free shape library has been extended to include icons from the Google Cloud product family. The icon set can be downloaded from the template library. For more information on icons and free shapes, please refer to Adding free shapes to views – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- Views can now be opened in a new tab or window using familiar keyboard shortcuts. Ctrl+Click (Windows) / Command+Click (MacOS) opens the view in a new tab, whereas Shift+Click (Windows) / Command+N (MacOS) opens the view in a new window. This functionality is available for the views in the:
- ‘Open view’ dialog for every view in every folder
- ‘Open view’ link on the preview dialog
- ‘Open view’ link when you right click on a view object on a view
- ‘Open linked views’ list when view(s) are linked to various elements on a view
- ‘Open view’ link on the history panel of a view object
- On Architecture and Data views, text box along with the text can now be rotated. This functionality is only applicable to a single selection of text box
- Private or public views that are shared now have their 'Status' displayed as 'Private' or 'Public'. This change is reflected in the view management section in the admin module and the side panel for such views. The list of collaborators remains as is
- In the view management section in the admin module, the active users' list is filtered to only show users that own view(s)
- After updating information for any user in the admin module, your user profile dropdown does not get updated with the changed user's information
- If the business units feature is enabled in your tenant, navigating from the Process portal to the Views page works again
Some downtime may be expected on the day of the release (March 27, 2023).
Please review the API keys as some keys may soon expire. You will need to generate a new key and update the related integration. For more information on API keys, please refer to https://valueblue.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5085262141458-Working-with-the-public-API
Please sign in to leave a comment.