Hector.3 Release notes (September 18th, 2023)
The latest BlueDolphin release, Hector.3 is now available.
- Top menu bar: We have unveiled a fresh design for a clean and modern look.
(Note: If your tenant used the BlueDolphin default color scheme for the top menu bar and font, it will be changed to the new BlueDolphin color scheme. This change may take a while to propagate in all tenants.
Your customized company/brand colors will remain as is.
Further, the dolphin logo on the top left is replaced by the ValueBlue logo.)
- Notifications : The notification pane has received a visual makeover.
- BPMN process linking to business process object: The automatic BPMN view linked to the business process object is always the official process for that object.
- Relationships when adding objects with "Add Existing" control: Now, when you add existing objects to the canvas, any archived relationships of those objects will not be displayed. Note: This fix applies only after its released.
- Process portal: Even when it stays closed, the process description panel now scrolls to the element you have selected on the canvas.
- Legend visibility settings: We have corrected the issue where visibility settings for object definitions reset after navigating away from a view. Your visibility preferences will now remain intact for each view.
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.