BlueDolphin Community Code of ConductVastgemaakt
Welcome to the BlueDolphin Community, the place to connect with other users to learn, share, and collaborate. We are excited that you are here because we value your contributions.
We support a transparent and kind environment in our Community. To maintain that, we ask you to be respectful of each other and BlueDolphin. Please use the Community with good intentions and use your good judgment. You are responsible for your actions while joining in this Community.
Please keep the following things in mind while using the Community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and honest
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Inspire others, especially new users
- Provide constructive, valuable answers and feedback
- Ask for help and help others
- Share what you know
- Give enough details, include screenshots/videos if needed
- Everything you post on public topics, will of course be visible to everybody
- Have a good time
Here are some things we do not allow in the Community:
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person's privacy rights
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, or hateful
- Do not use the Community for advertisements or self-promotion
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, please don't comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any post that does not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates the Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is conflicting with the Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at email@example.com.
Bericht is afgesloten voor opmerkingen.