Baiji.3 Release notes (July 2, 2022)
We are pleased to announce the next release of BlueDolphin, Baiji.3!
Here is a summary of the new functionalities:
- You can add relationship questionnaires to your convention model. A relationship questionnaire is a set of fields you can assign to an object definition/relationship combination. For more information, please refer to the product documentation page Manage relationship questionnaires – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- Firefox is back on the list of supported browsers which includes Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
- It is possible to copy/paste between views across multiple tabs
- Workspace (business unit) of an object is now added to OData
- You can make a copy of a business unit. The copy will contain a replica of all active objects and relationships from the source business unit. For more information, please refer to the product documentation page Business Units – BlueDolphin (zendesk.com)
- The top menu is given a design facelift for a clean and modern look
- When snap to grid is disabled, the guidelines are visible again
- Automatic user provisioning now supports the /ServiceProviderConfig endpoint
- For automatic provisioning, response to the GET all users request includes the groups (corresponding to BlueDolphin roles) of each user
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.